Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 72 Dolphins-Still Perfect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    72 Dolphins-Still Perfect

    Crack open the bubbly. Dolphins still keep the record. Can't say much for the Dolphins other than that though this year. Thanks for sitting Peyton!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 72 Dolphins-Still Perfect

    hand me my crow

    i thought the Saints were heads and above the rest of the NFC, but boy I was way way off.

    Losing to TB at home, giving up almost 200 rushing yards to TAMPA, a punt return TD late, etc..

    The Saints are nowhere near the level I thought they were.

    Dont get me wrong, the Saints are still a VERY good team, but Ima have to redo my NFC playoff picks. The Saints look inheriently beatable.

    *sorry for the thread hijack, but i gotta step up and be a man

  3. #3
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 72 Dolphins-Still Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    hand me my crow

    i thought the Saints were heads and above the rest of the NFC, but boy I was way way off.

    Losing to TB at home, giving up almost 200 rushing yards to TAMPA, a punt return TD late, etc..

    The Saints are nowhere near the level I thought they were.

    Dont get me wrong, the Saints are still a VERY good team, but Ima have to redo my NFC playoff picks. The Saints look inheriently beatable.

    *sorry for the thread hijack, but i gotta step up and be a man
    I might be rethinking mine too. Starting to think Favre might be gassed. Guess I'll wait and see what tomorrow holds when they play da bears.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 72 Dolphins-Still Perfect

    hah yeah you were in my mind while i posted that, i was too high on NO, but i also think you were too high on Minny, Farve is too old to play at a high level the whole season, they should have ran the ball more.

    Philly and Arizona both are teams no one wants to face in the playoffs, with Dallas being a team that would cause serious upheaval in the playoffs, they have the talent to win it all

  5. #5
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 72 Dolphins-Still Perfect

    Yeah we were both a little trigger happy haha. Favre is a huge part of what I liked about Minny, but that D and running game were playing so well I couldn't help but jump on their wagon. Both teams are still going to be tough outs though.

    Out of GB, Arizona, Philly the team I'm the most afraid of facing is GB. They are rolling.

    I'm not gonna say anything about Dallas, but I'm pretty excited right now. Curious to see if they can win the East and get at least one home game. Romo has finely matured into a real QB IMO. I've had to listen to so much **** about him in the past I normally don't even like talking about it, but I'm glad I stuck by him(even though he made me so mad I couldn't see straight sometimes...alot of the times lol).

    I still hate Wade Phillips though. Even if he came out dressed liek Tom Landy and put up Landry/Johnson like numbers I would still hate him...Would be funny to see his fatass dressed like that though..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 72 Dolphins-Still Perfect

    he is gone after this year, as he should be. he is holding dallas back.

    GB is playing very well, but nobody wants to see Philly or Arizona in the playoffs.

    Arizona sticks out more IMO. Any team with that kind of offense has to scare people.
    GB's defense is not as good as Arizona's IMO, why I think Arizona is more dangerous.

    With Fitz and Boldin, they are capable of beating any team on any day. i dont feel the same with Green Bay. Aside from Woodson, their defense is average, and they have no running game. and their wideouts are nowhere near Zona. Jennings is an elite level player, but after that, who can step up when the other team shuts him down? Driver is over the hill, Nelson is not a gamebreaker, Finley the TE is average, etc..

    I really like Rodgers, he is a star, and will continue to put up huge numbers, but Warner's been there before, and knows how to win in December.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •